Role: job duties will be wide ranging and are likely to vary on a daily, hourly or even by-the-minute basis. At a minimum, duties will include virtually all aspects of operations in a store like ours and will include:
- interfacing with customers
- brewing tea and herbal blends
- making hot and iced tea lattes, including steaming milk and milk substitutes
- bagging tea and herbal blends
- learning about tea and the history of tea
- preparing orders (both in-store and online)
- general cleaning (counters, tables, dishes, bathrooms, sweeping/vacuuming/mopping floors, etc.)
- other duties as may arise.
Pay: the starting pay scale is hourly depending on experience, plus tips.
Time commitment: this is a part-time position with shifts during the week and at least one weekend day.
Benefits: we do not currently offer benefits such as health and dental benefits.
Starting date: asap
* desire to learn about tea
* ability to learn tea drink preparation
* general cleaning (counters, tables, dishes, bathrooms, sweeping/vacuuming/mopping floors, etc.)
* team player
* Barista experience a plus but not necessary
To apply, fill out this application and return it to LizzyKate during business hours.