Oolong Tea Tour
NOTE: click in box under Date: (above) to see a calendar of class dates. Check back for new dates each month or subscribe to our mail list at the bottom of this page for a weekly email with tea class and other shop news.
Oolong is typically a type of tea less known in the US, or if Americans have tried it, it’s from a low quality tea bag at a restaurant. This is unfortunate because oolongs are some of the most complex, delicious teas in the world of tea. Many of our staff rank oolongs as some of their favorite teas. Come discover why we love them so much and learn:
- the history of oolong tea
- the factors which influence the finished product
- how different types of oolongs are processed
- how this processing affects the aroma and flavor of the teas
- how to properly steep oolong tea
During the class, you’ll taste 5-6 oolong teas and learn how to make tasting notes for each one. The class is 1 ½ hours and limited to 6 students. The cost is $25 and includes treats.
We Also Recommend