For a long time we've talked about offering tea sampler sets
to allow you to try smaller quantities of multiple types of tea. It was tough to choose which teas to include but we made it happen in time for the holiday season!
Each set comes with four 1-ounce samples in a kraft box with our signature tissue paper inside and wrapped in a silver ribbon! These sets are great for any tea lover or tea novice looking to try some fantastic teas.
But how do you know which one(s) to choose for yourself or for a gift? Here are some tips to help with the decision:
1. If you/recipient like tea with caffeine, I would recommend either:
2. Do you/recipient like green tea? Try one of these:
3. If you/recipient want to explore more unusual teas, we recommend:
4. Are you looking for tea with no caffeine? How about one or more of these three:
5. And one last question: do you/recipient have a good way to make loose leaf tea? If not, then check out our infusers like the Brew-in-Mug infuser
or Infuser with Rest
. Both of these fit in most mugs. Some people prefer "make-your-own teabags
" for making tea at work or when they're traveling.
We hope you'll be able to find a set to give yourself or others to enjoy exploring a specific type of tea. Let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org