We shipped our first international package last week to the United Kingdom and it was a really valuable learning event. If you are outside of the US, there are several ways we can go about getting you an accurate shipping cost (we have international shipping set at a default of $100 - don't let that discourage you!). To get a firm quote on getting our products delivered outside the US, follow one of these steps:
- Fill out your basket and provide all of your shipping information through our website
- Place the items in which you are interested into the basket.
- Go through all of the checkout process but do not submit the final payment information. We will need your full shipping address, including telephone number. Do not worry about the shipping cost listed.
- Email us with the email you used to create the basket as well as your name and whether you'd like this order expedited or not. (expedited shipping usually costs about double).
- Email us the products you'd like (including colors/sizes where relevant) as well as your full shipping address including telephone number. Please also let us know if you want expedited shipping or not.
Once we have one of the above, we will figure out the weights and shipping prices associated with your order. When we have that, we will create a custom order for you including the products and the shipping total. Within a business day or so, we will email you a secure link that will bring you back to our site with all of this information filled in. At that point, if you decide to proceed, you will be able to pay for it in a secure manner.
One final thing to note: in addition to our product and shipping fees, it is likely that you will need to pay any customs duties required by the destination country and they are not included in our pricing.
Of course, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!