It's finally here!
After a lot of effort, we turned up the site to the world today. The labels look good, the tea tastes great, our Tea Club subscription seems to be working as expected, our hard goods are cool and we have more teas and accessories arriving in the next few days.
We've spent this last week testing the site, polishing up the product descriptions, finalizing our tea club selections and so much more. Basically a lot of scurrying around so that we don't fall flat on our faces when we launch. I wanted to pull the trigger a few days ago, but Amy, who was right once again, said we still had some items that needed clean up. I'm glad we waited. The site looks great (if you ask me :)) and it was worth the wait. If you run into any glitches or typos, let us know!
If you're looking for some recommendations, while ALL of the teas we carry are really good, these are the ones I've recently found myself turning to most often:
- Hot Cinnamon Spice - great for cold winter nights
- Paris Blend - really a great blend of flavors, Great hot, but I've been cold-brewing this a lot too!
- Earl Grey White Tip - I've been in love with this tea since my first sip. It's definitely a comfort tea for me whether hot or cold-brewed If you want to soften it a bit, the Earl Grey Cream is a great alternative.
- Genmaicha - We recently gave this to some friends to try and they LOVED it! With the rich taste of the toasted rice, it really hits the spot.
- Maple-Walnut Sencha - another great tea for cold winter days!
- Blueberry Fields - I've been cold-brewing this a LOT lately - Delicious! It's really good hot too!
- Blue Beauty Oolong - this delicious oolong is really cool looking. It's great after the first steep, but you should re-steep it at least two more times to get it to fully open up. Each steeping will give you a slightly different nuance!
Share this post
- Tags: tea recommendation